AVSIM Online is running a screenshot contest! Go vote for your favorite entry, or load up your favorite spot in X-Plane and take your own screenshots. The competition is stiff—the screenshots that are there already look pretty amazing. The contest will run until June 15th.
Rules for the X-Plane Screen Shot Contest
- Contest runs from May 15th, to June 15th, 2012. Contest will close at 2330 on June 15th.
- Images must be of scenery and aircraft within X-Plane 10 Global or the DEMO of X-Plane 10 Global.
- 3rd party add-on scenery and aircraft can be included so long as they are approved for use in X-Plane 10 Global.
- Images from any other version of X-Plane will be rejected.
- No more than 10 images can be submitted by a member.
- You must be a registered AVSIM Member to participate.
- Winners will be declared within 48 hours after competition close on June 15, 2012.
- Images will be not be larger than 1680 wide X 1084 pixels high. Larger images will automatically be rejected.
- Images will not be altered or manipulated in any manner (except for size reduction).
- All images submitted become the property of AVSIM Online.
- Employees of Laminar Research, their consultants and subcontractors are not allowed to participate.
- Employees of commercial providers to and distributors of X-Plane are also not allowed to participate.
- Voting on images will be via public rating of images here in the Gallery.
- All decisions by AVSIM regarding the winning images are final.
Images must be accompanied by a description of where the screenshot was taken and which X-Plane Add-On’s were used, if any. Images without this information will not be considered.