AVSIM Online is running a screenshot contest! Go vote for your favorite entry, or load up your favorite spot in X-Plane and take your own screenshots. The competition is stiff—the screenshots that are there already look pretty amazing. The contest will run until June 15th.
Check out the contest!
Rules for the X-Plane Screen Shot Contest
- Contest runs from May 15th, to June 15th, 2012. Contest will close at 2330 on June 15th.
- Images must be of scenery and aircraft within X-Plane 10 Global or the DEMO of X-Plane 10 Global.
- 3rd party add-on scenery and aircraft can be included so long as they are approved for use in X-Plane 10 Global.
- Images from any other version of X-Plane will be rejected.
- No more than 10 images can be submitted by a member.
- You must be a registered AVSIM Member to participate.
- Winners will be declared within 48 hours after competition close on June 15, 2012.
- Images will be not be larger than 1680 wide X 1084 pixels high. Larger images will automatically be rejected.
- Images will not be altered or manipulated in any manner (except for size reduction).
- All images submitted become the property of AVSIM Online.
- Employees of Laminar Research, their consultants and subcontractors are not allowed to participate.
- Employees of commercial providers to and distributors of X-Plane are also not allowed to participate.
- Voting on images will be via public rating of images here in the Gallery.
- All decisions by AVSIM regarding the winning images are final.
Images must be accompanied by a description of where the screenshot was taken and which X-Plane Add-On’s were used, if any. Images without this information will not be considered.