Hi! It’s Randy again, from the X-Plane team. This is the fourth email in the course on getting the most out of X-Plane.
At this point in the course, we’ve talked about:
- Getting a virtual version of your favorite aircraft and flying it in X-Plane,
- Flying visual and instrument approaches,
- Using real world apps with X-Plane
- Viewing the flight path and replays
- Using X-Plane with another person as co-pilot or flight instructor.
So at this point, you know a lot about the great things you can do with X-Plane. But, if you’re still using the demo, you’re stuck flying for just 15 minutes at a time!
By ordering the full version of X-Plane 11, you’ll remove the 15 minute time restriction so that you can fly for as long as you like. What’s more, the full install will contain the whole world worth of scenery—no more “water world” when you go outside of the Seattle area in the simulator. This means you’ll be able to tour places like the Swiss Alps, the Grand Canyon, the mountains of Alaska, and of course, your home town!
You’ve seen that X-Plane can be both a whole lot of fun and an invaluable tool for keeping your skills sharp. Order today and unleash the simulator’s full potential.
Until next time,
X-Plane Customer Support