» Requires X-Plane 10 Global DVDs
Formerly X-Plane Pro, X-Plane for Professional-Use is the world’s foremost general-purpose flight simulator. It allows you to build a professional-grade flight simulator using a standard Mac, Windows, or Linux computer.
Designed for professional-use and FAA-certified simulators, the Pro-Use USB Key will:
- Run frame-rate and joystick checks on startup, as is needed for FAA certification.
- Allow you to interface with real versions of the following GPS units:
- Garmin 1000,
- Garmin 430,
- Garmin 430 WAAS,
- Garmin 530, and
- Garmin 530 WAAS.
- License your simulator for commercial use (i.e., any use of X-Plane outside your own home or office). This license is also required for generating revenue, either directly or indirectly, using X-Plane.
Here is how it works:
The X-Plane 10 Global DVDs include global scenery and take you out of (time-limited) demo mode.
The Pro-Use USB Keys unlock all the features listed above and take you out of (time-limited) demo mode.
So, to build a simulator for professional or commercial use, simply:
- buy one set of X-Plane DVDs, which you can then use to install X-Plane with global scenery on all of your computers, and
- buy one professional-use key per computer to take it out of demo-mode and unlock the professional-use features above.
- download and install the HASP USB key driver on each computer you’re using a key with.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
When you click the purchasing button below, you will be taken to our secure shopping cart service, Ultracart. We accept payment via Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.