X-Plane 10 Professional-Use USB Key
X-Plane for Professional-Use is the world’s foremost general-purpose flight simulator. It allows you to build a professional-grade flight simulator using a standard Mac, Windows, or Linux computer.
Designed for professional-use and FAA-certified simulators, the Pro-Use USB Key will:
- Run frame-rate and joystick checks on startup, as is needed for FAA certification.
- Allow you to interface with real versions of the following GPS units:
- Garmin 1000,
- Garmin 430,
- Garmin 430 WAAS,
- Garmin 530, and
- Garmin 530 WAAS.
- License your simulator for commercial use (i.e., any use of X-Plane outside your own home or office). This license is also required for generating revenue, either directly or indirectly, using X-Plane.
Here is how it works:
The X-Plane 10 Global DVDs include global scenery and take you out of (time-limited) demo mode.
The Pro-Use USB Keys unlock all the features listed above and take you out of (time-limited) demo mode.
So, to build a simulator for professional or commercial use, simply:
- buy one professional-use key per computer to take it out of demo-mode and unlock the professional-use features above. Included will be a set of DVDs which you can use to install X-Plane with global scenery on all of your computers
- download and install the HASP USB key driver on each computer you’re using a key with.
Email [email protected] with any questions!
Bulk Discounts Available
|Quantity||Per Unit Discount|