Get the X-Plane 10 Installer/Updater
The tool available using the buttons below will allow you to:
- install X-Plane from your set of X-Plane 10 DVDs, or
- update your existing copy of X-Plane 10 to the latest version.
Note that this will not update or install the demo version of X-Plane. For that, see the X-Plane 10 Demo page.
Updating X-Plane 10
We constantly come out with free updates with lots of improvements. You can update X-Plane by opening the About menu in X-Plane and clicking “About X-Plane.” The simulator will check for new versions and prompt you to install them. For detailed instructions, see the Knowledge Base article Updating X-Plane.
You can also manually update X-Plane using the installer/updater found above. If you have already installed X-Plane, this installer will give you an option to update the sim to the latest version or add/remove scenery.
Installing the X-Plane 10 DVDs
If you have trouble installing X-Plane 10 from your DVDs, try using the installer above. To do so:
- Download the installer/updater appropriate to your platform above.
- Insert the X-Plane Disc 1 DVD into your disc drive.
- Run the installer that you downloaded. Do not run the installer found on the DVD.
For detailed instructions, see the Quick Start Guide in the X-Plane Knowledge Base.