The first major update for X-Plane 10 mobile has been released! This update includes two new airliners and additional challenges, a map available during Freeflight, two navigation tutorials, bug fixes, and more.
Here’s a rundown of the highlights:
- Brand new Kneeboard Map! The map allows you to pick airports, runways, ILS/LOC approaches, tune VORs and reposition your aircraft. See the manual for tips on navigating and using the map.
- Boeing B777-200ER and CRJ200 are new, desktop-quality aircraft available for in app purchase with full 3D cockpit.
- Devices with A7 and newer processors (iPhone 5S, iPad Air, and iPad Mini 2 or newer) will now always run in retina with anti-aliasing for the best graphics quality possible.
- New VOR and ILS tutorials for the free Cessna 172.
- Improved Sikorsky S-76 flight model.
To celebrate the release, for a limited time only, all airliners in the mobile app are ON SALE for $2.99!
Get the app or update now to benefit from these awesome updates!Download the Free App