If you need tech support, see here! This page is for bug reports only.
- Cloud rendering quality – specifically, odd patterns when real-weather is enabled
- Real world weather does not match the METAR
- Popping out a window causes temporary slow rendering
- VRAM optimization
- Constant rain
- FOR ALL BUG REPORTS on the desktop simulator, include a Log.txt with ALL bug submissions. This can be found in your X-Plane folder.
- FOR ALL CRASH REPORTS include the .rpt file in Output/Crash Reports if the automatic crash reporter came up, and please do submit the bug automatically with the report form.
- Include screenshots or a movie of any visual bug/artifact
- Include a screenshot of your rendering settings for any bug that’s affected by rendering settings
- Try and figure out how to reproduce the bug quickly and easily. If possible include a saved situation file so that we can start the sim in the same location/altitude IF NECESSARY.
- If you’re experience this issue only with an add-on product, please try reproducing the issue with a default aircraft/airport before submitting a report.
- Do not submit requests for help. This is not a tech support page. Contact support here.
- Do not submit more than one bug in the same form. Please seperate them into ONE SUBMISSION per bug.
- Do not submit bugs caused by add-ons or plugins. They need to be sent to the original authors. The best way to know is by removed your add-on/plugin and see if the bug persists.
- Do not re-submit the same bug repeatedly…even between versions. Bugs that have been fixed appear in the ChangeLog. All others are assumed to be not-fixed.
All submissions are screened by hand so these guidelines help us to be expedient in processing them. Submissions that do not follow the guidelines will not be processed.
It is unlikely that you will be contacted directly regarding your submission but it will be reviewed and handled if possible.
See the sidebar on the right for an example bug report.