X-Plane 10.31 is a bugfix release that addresses known issues of the 10.30 major release and introduces a new level of USB keys for professional installations.
X-Plane 10.31 supports all of the newest USB keys for professional X-Plane setups. Professional USB keys sold in the future will require X-Plane 10.31 or newer.
Fixed in 10.31r3:
- The OS X code signing was pretty badly munged – fixed now. Note that 10.31 and older are still signed with older code signing technology and may trigger warnings on newer versions of OS X. The newest code signing will be deployed in a future patch.
Fixed in 10.31r2:
- Fixed quit mid-flight when DNS network lookup times out.
- Fixed rendering of prop angle for counter-clockwise props.
- Cylindrical projection does not show black screen when the option is picked for the first time.
- Use the correct localizer and glideslope reference so that the glideslope in the local map displays precision approaches correctly.
- Preserve existing contents of logbook when opened with the “Choose Pilot Logbook” function.
- Added support for the newest USB keys.
Fixed in 10.31r1
- Fixed missing taxiways at YMML and others. This was caused by a change to airport rendering combined with bad data; 1025’s rendering has been restored. See this post.
- Fixed corrupt drawing when HDR and Instructor Station on Second Screen are used at the same time. This bug affected Windows and Linux.
- The Linux version no longer requires libudev.so.0
- Fixed toe brake axis assignments not working after re-start
- Saving a situation with the avionics power switch off now correctly restores without failing all avionics equipment
- Fixed X-Plane crashing on Windows on first start after renaming the installation folder
- After selecting an approach on the new GPS, the WPT page no longer force-captures the cursor
- Corrected coefficients for the right nav light – this fixes some airplanes where the green nav light became invisible
- Fixed panel editor scrolling bug in Plane Maker
- Commands added for panel designers: “sim/instruments/EFIS_page_up” and “sim/instruments/EFIS_page_dn”
- All executables for Mac are now code-signed to be compatible with GateKeeper on OSX 10.9.5 and 10.10
- Slider UI dataref field fixed in Plane-Maker