X-Plane 10.41 is a bug-fix patch to X-Plane 10.40. It fixes the following bugs:
Release candidate 3:
- Fixed IOS selecting wrong airport over the net when the IOS and master machines have different scenery installed.
- Fixed older aircraft stalling out with propeller locked in feathered position (4541).
- Fixed auto-start command not working (1852).
- Fixed incorrect versioning info in analytics code.
- Clarified language on product key entry dialog box.
- Fixed typo in version number on startup screen.
Release candidate 2:
- Updated commands.txt that ships with X-Plane.
- Fixed crash on bad waypoints in GPS
- Plugin reloading of scenery reloads objects (3993)
- New datarefs for: yoke visibility, doors, and enabling/disabling real weather download.
Release candidate 1:
- Crashes in Windows 10 after a few minutes due to OpenAL.
- Crash while flying using third party car libraries (1484, 1510).
- Fixed artificial stability cockpit button (1851)
- Fixed planet being misaligned after extended DSF is changed (1875)
- Fixed black-outs during descent at low N1 (2456)
- Fixed GPS commands changing too fast (1850)
- Fixed broken high-low idle switch (1809).